Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Barn: Idiom #1 (WIP)

One of my classes this semester is video art. Unfortunately, this is also known as "the class with unrealistic financial expectations." That is to say, we are expected to shell out over $1000 for this class right at the start. And that's if we already own some of the hardware/equipment we need, and a Macintosh computer... Because I don't have money, or a Macintosh, or time to use the campus computers when it's over an hour just to GET to the campus...I have to make due with drawing animations for the current project rather than using video.

Here's a tiny 4 second snippet of the project I'm working on... Doing this much took me about six hours. I really need to go to bed, so I can work on it again tomorrow. Ugh.


1 comment:

Wojtek said...

Well, maybe it's only 4 seconds but this already looks interesting!

Good luck with the project!