Saturday, November 29, 2008

Okay, my little voice acting buddies!

I know I said I would get these up earlier in the week, but life is crazy like that.

Anyway, if you still want to participate, here are the storyboards. Just record any part you feel up to, or record all of them in different voices or such as you like. Make sure you leave pauses between lines for each shot, because that makes it easier for me to edit. Try to keep background noise to a minimum and avoid clicking and tapping of the mic by waiting a second or two after you hit record to start talking, and then waiting a second or two after you finish before hitting stop.

When you're done, save it as a .wav or .mp3 and email it to me, or send it to me on IM. The sooner the better, but preferably today, tomorrow, or Monday. Also, include what name you'd like to be credited as in the end! Oookay...

Also, improvisation and goofery is welcome, as long as you don't stray TOO far from the concept. Suggestions and ideas are not something I'll shoot down either!