Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day in the life of an mp3 player...

So here's seven panels from a sorta-kinda narrative I did for my DrawingII final this semester. These are such crap photos, everything looks wonky. I'll maybe scan them after this coming Tuesday.

Out of curiosity, at the moment, which is your favorite? Second favorite? My top fave is "Hand in My Pocket", followed by "First Day of My Life" and then "Old Fashioned Love Song"... Least favorite is "We Went For a Ride". Haaate it. I can't make it look good no matter what I try. I should've gone with my first instinct and made it a plains-country highway.



These were done with Nupastels (aka, chalk pastels, soft pastels) and CarbOthello pastel pencils (another form of chalk/soft pastels) on various colors of Canson Mi-Teintes pastel paper.